The Katie McBride Foundation presents an evening with the Legendary Murphys on November 15, 2014 (see flyer at right).
Proceeds support the Katie McBride Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Date: November 15, 2014
- Time: 6–10pm (7pm showtime)
- Location: The Monsignor Kelly Parish Center at St. Agnes Cathedral (to the left of the Cathedral)
- Address: 29 Quealy Place, Rockville Centre, NY
- Tickets: $35 in advance online; tickets are available at the door for $40 (cash or credit) — includes beer, wine, and buffet (ages 18+ for admission; 21+ for bar service).
Purchase tickets in advance:
Katie's Run honors the memory of Katie and the families of all childhood leukemia victims and other life-threatening diseases. This event's primary objective is to honor Katie while raising important funds and awareness of the Ronald McDonald House of Long Island and the family support services it provides.
For more information on Katie's Run on June 22, 2014, please visit www.katiesrun.com.
Questions? Please email
Katie's Day at the Races
Join the Katie McBride Foundation as we honor the memory of Katie and raise funds to support local families and students. The day will be marked by a race being named after Katie and the Foundation presenting the trophy for the Winner's Circle Presentation!
- Date: July 13, 2014
- Time: 12:30pm–5:30pm (First race at 1:20pm)
- Location: "Top of the Stretch" at Belmont Park
- Tickets: $55 includes General Admission, 3 Hour Buffet (12:30–3:30pm), Beer, Wine & Soda, Official Race Program